From highmoonstudios upcoming deadpool video game
Category Archive: Video Games
From new games announcements to more details about old ones, the Marvel Video games panel was quite an event. Below is a quick recap of what went down at the panel:
- It has been 30 years since the first Marvel Video game: Spider-man on atari
- New content coming to the Facebook avengers Alliance game: Includes new characters (gambit, havok, magik and others), Avengers vs X-men costumes, and more.
- New trailer for Avengers Battle for the earth revealed new characters: Dr Doom, Hawkeye, Black widow and Super Skrull.
- The game features Arcade, vs, co-op, and online modes.
- New Marvel vs Capcom origin trailer (the game icludes both the original Marvel superheroes aracde game and Marvel vs Capcom 1 with online playability)
- MVC origin lets you record you matches and stream them online.
- New gameplay footage from Marvel Heroes (the free to play MMO coming to PC). Characters shown are: Human torch,black panther, black widow, hulk, and Iron-man.
- The game is made by the guys behind the Diablo games. story is written by Michael Bendis.
The Marvel Video games panel is underway as i type these words! From the event, Marvel announced a Deadpool video game. The game, developed by highmoon studios and published by Activision, is 3rd person action adventure that will focus on the zany, gory, and messed up Wade Wilson (aka Deadpool).
The trailer for the game will be posted on http://deadpoolgame.com at 3pm PDT
It does seem so. A new website has been spotted online that features a mysterious countdown and Deadpool’s silhouette. The website is located at: Deadpoolgame.com
The countdown has 4 more hours to go, which is exactly when The Marvel games panel will start at the San diego comic con. Keep checking us back for a reveal of this mysterious game.
For those of you who do not know, Sam Riegel is voicing the web head in the upcoming Amazing Spider-man Video game. We got the chance to talk to Sam about his role and how cool was it to play the most iconic Super-hero of all time. Check it out:
MTVN: So Sam can you tell us a bit about yourself?
Sam Riegel: Me? I’m just your friendly neighborhood voice actor, writer and director pursuing my dreams in LA. Been acting my whole life, and I can’t ever imagine stopping. Got my first big “break” at the ripe old age of 12, playing Gavroche in the touring company of Les Miserables, and I haven’t looked back since. Getting to voice Peter Parker/Spidey in this iconic franchise is pretty much a dream come true though.
MTVN: A lot of animation fans know Sam Riegel from Naruto or from the 2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon, but none of us knew you as Spider-man before. How did you get to play the coolest super hero of all time, in the upcoming video game?
Make sure to get your copy today, and let us know what you think about Spidey’s latest video game adventure.